Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Pin It Forward - Top Five Ways To Help Others On Pinterest

As Pinterest becomes more and more popular there are many ways to keep Pinterest a positive experience for everyone. The best way to be helpful is to PIN IT FORWARD

Top 5 Ways To Pin It Forward

  1. Create a board with helpful tips and tricks that you have learned to help other that are trying something new.
  2. Start a shared board with a friend to pin things that they are interested in. IE I do not crochet but my friend does and I see lots of cute crochet projects on pinterest. I pin them for her and she can easily access the board.
  3. Tag a friend in a pin that you think they will like. When you tag someone in the comment section they will receive a notification.
  4. Make a board for a cause you support. You will be adding awareness to the cause
  5. Take that extra second a LIKE the person's pin before you repin it. Obvisously it caught your fancy if it's worth a repin
For more information on Pinterest just type it in my search bar, you'll find all of my Pinterest related posts!





2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this! I am only beginning to learn how Pinterest actually 'works', so this is very helpful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to hear! Let me know if you have any questions. I'll do my best to help.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...