Sunday, February 3, 2013

Pinterest Link-Up

Post Your Pinterest Link




Last year I did a link up post for Facebook Fan pages and it went very well, so I decided it would be a good idea to do another Link-Up.  The theme for this 2013 hop is Pinterest.  Not sure what Pinterest is all about? Be sure to read my Top 10 Reasons To Join Pinterest.  On that post I did a link-up for those who were joining Pinterest Pals on Facebook

This time I thought I would make it open for all.  If you have a Pinterest Page then join the linky below.

Here are the FIVES RULES for this Pinterest hop!

  1. Add Your Pinterest Page Name To The Linky Below IE Pinterest.com/Those2Girls
  2. Put your email in the second field (required by Linky, but will not be displayed)
  3. Post your Pinterest URL in the third field IE http://pinterest.com/those2girls/
  4. Click submit link (it may take a few minutes to appear
  5. Repin this post from this link http://pinterest.com/pin/43699058856569523/

Make sure to visit the Pinterest Pages on this Link-Up.  You may just discover a new interest!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...