Saturday, September 5, 2009

After this it's back to reality


So as you can tell by the amount of updates I am on holidays this week.
I blogged about things that I don't mention too much
MEN, LOVE....
Well here's one more...
I wrote an article for The Yummy Mummy Club & they liked it
Take a look
http://yummymummyclub.ca/snack_cupboard_for_kids_lisa_mcdonald

Normally I am everyone else's cheerleader (which is also a role I love) & don't get to toot my own horn, but since I'm still on holidays I am going to toot away.

Then it's back to work, which means less time to go to fun places, also means less time on the computer, which means less time to write.

That's still okay. I love working. I love being the Working Mom type. It makes you appreciate your holidays that much more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...