Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Give your Kid a Thrill from his fav Comic Book Character!




A few months back my son was reading his SONIC THE HEDGEHOG comic book. At the back of the comic he saw pics of artwork that kids had sent in of their favorite Sonic characters.


It encouraged kids to send in their drawings. So my son did it. Even though he wasn't featured in an issue he got a letter sent to him by "SHADOW THE HEDGEHOG" his favorite character. That was so thrilling for him. We read it over & over! So check the back of the comic those comic books. There is some educational value to them. Who Knew?


Here's a pic of his letter


It worked in my house! For more Works for me Wed. tips go to




Thanks for stopping by!
I'd love to hear from you so feel free to leave a comment
Stay sunny!
Lisa




1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...