Friday, January 9, 2009

Multi-Management for Modern Day

Welcome back friends. In my last post I mentioned that I choose to Mulit-manage rather than Mulit-task. I do my best work when I concentrate on one thing at a time, even when I have tons of stuff to accomplish in a day. Many women face these challenges They have a lot to do & not a lot of time to do it. Multi-managing is not just about managing your time, it's about managing to keep your life in order & making sure it's done right. Done right to me means enjoy what you are doing no matter what it is. I know this may seem far fetched to some, but believe me it's well worth making efforts to do enjoyable things. You don't need to be a Hollywood Superstar to have a great life (infact we see everyday how their lives aren't as great as they had hoped). You just need to be a Superstar in your home. Some of you may think I'm talking crazy talk, but my advice is the exact opposite of crazy. Mulit-managing helps me be a SANE, happy, well rounded individual. How you multi-manage will be different from household to household, but the underlying premise will be the same. Do it, do it well, & be proud of it.
I have lots of suggestions to offer, but again not too much time to get it all in. I'd like to DO IT RIGHT! So I've decided to break it down into several posts with examples & suggestions.
I'd also appreciate your comments & suggestions to me & others reading this blog. My next post will be about how I learned "people skills" & how they started me out on the road to Multi-managing. Until then, toodles!
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...