Thursday, January 1, 2009

2009 is starting out Sunny!

Remember these lyrics

So let the sun shine in
Face it with a grin
Smilers never lose
And frowners never win

Well it's a SUNNY day here it Kitchener! I had a great New Year's Eve.
Even though I didn't party, my son & I had a New Year's Party of our own. When we turned on YTV while eating dinner, they had movies of our fav shows we watch together.
Drake & Josh & I-Carly each had movies on.
These shows are entertaining for both of us. We watch them Thursdays when he is done school.
After that we watched JOURNEY TO THE CENTRE OF THE EARTH which was enjoyable as well, especially with popcorn added to the fun. That ended at 11:30pm. Just enough time to switch over to Dick Clark & see Times Square. We watched the ball drop & then we were both off to bed.
Best Buy emailed me today to say my printer & speaker combo I ordered a week ago is out of stock, so I'll call them today since it was ordered 1 min after the sale started!
This morning we decluttered a rubbermaid bin of his stuff, so we can actually see what was in it. We ended up with a grocery bag of garbage & a grocery bag of stuff for charity donation.
Feels good to free up some space, even if it's just a little spot
Next I made a "SUPERSIZED" bacon & egg brunch for us.
It's so bright & sunny outside that we are going to go play in the snow before I have to go to work. Yes I work New Year's Day. The demand for Hot N Ready Pizza never gets old.
Hope it's sunny where you & are too!
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...